- Lung Wah Teahouse Puer Tea Special Collection 2005
- Lao Ban Zhang Cooked Tea 2012
- Yerba mate
- Qimen Aged An Tea
- Tea 101: What contributes to the quality of your drinking tea?
- Phoenix Golden Oolong Tea
- Dragon-Well Tea
- What do you call it?
- Dong Pian
- Canton Oolong
- Golden Tea
- Aged Tea from Taiwan
- Tea 101: Tea nutrition and benefits
Tag Archives: Taiwan
Dong Pian means winter flake in Chinese. It is a high mountain Oolong tea from the second harvest of a winter season from Taiwan. Usually Oolong tea is harvested only once during winter time. However, if the weather has been favorable and there are enough new healthy growths on the tea trees, … Continue reading