This tea is in nugget shapes. According to the friend who gave me the tea, the tea farmer made this tea only for himself. Since my friend is a regular customer, the farmer shared 100g of this aged tea with her. This tea has an aroma that is normally found in good quality pu-erh teas. It also tastes a bit like pu-erh tea, but its earthy taste is not as strong as pu-erh. However, the tea’s color looks close to the heavily-fermented oolong tea. The aftertaste of sweetness in the mouth feels very nice.
- Lung Wah Teahouse Puer Tea Special Collection 2005
- Lao Ban Zhang Cooked Tea 2012
- Yerba mate
- Qimen Aged An Tea
- Tea 101: What contributes to the quality of your drinking tea?
- Phoenix Golden Oolong Tea
- Dragon-Well Tea
- What do you call it?
- Dong Pian
- Canton Oolong
- Golden Tea
- Aged Tea from Taiwan
- Tea 101: Tea nutrition and benefits