- Lung Wah Teahouse Puer Tea Special Collection 2005
- Lao Ban Zhang Cooked Tea 2012
- Yerba mate
- Qimen Aged An Tea
- Tea 101: What contributes to the quality of your drinking tea?
- Phoenix Golden Oolong Tea
- Dragon-Well Tea
- What do you call it?
- Dong Pian
- Canton Oolong
- Golden Tea
- Aged Tea from Taiwan
- Tea 101: Tea nutrition and benefits
Tag Archives: Phoenix
Phoenix Oolong is also called Dan Cong Oolong. This tea originally grew in the high mountain areas in the Phoenix town in GuangDong province, but is now also cultivated in five near-by towns. Dan Cong means single bush. I was … Continue reading
Posted in Oolong Tea Tagged Canton, Chinese tea, Dan Cong, Phoenix, premium tea 1 Comment