- Lung Wah Teahouse Puer Tea Special Collection 2005
- Lao Ban Zhang Cooked Tea 2012
- Yerba mate
- Qimen Aged An Tea
- Tea 101: What contributes to the quality of your drinking tea?
- Phoenix Golden Oolong Tea
- Dragon-Well Tea
- What do you call it?
- Dong Pian
- Canton Oolong
- Golden Tea
- Aged Tea from Taiwan
- Tea 101: Tea nutrition and benefits
Tag Archives: tea benefits
Some numbers on Nutrition Facts published by Chinese Tea Museum. Protein 20-30% Polyphenols 20-30 % Total carbohydrate 35 – 40% Minerals 4-7% Vitamins 0.6 – 1.0% Numerous studies have suggested that drinking tea has the following benefits: Helps prevent blood … Continue reading