- Lung Wah Teahouse Puer Tea Special Collection 2005
- Lao Ban Zhang Cooked Tea 2012
- Yerba mate
- Qimen Aged An Tea
- Tea 101: What contributes to the quality of your drinking tea?
- Phoenix Golden Oolong Tea
- Dragon-Well Tea
- What do you call it?
- Dong Pian
- Canton Oolong
- Golden Tea
- Aged Tea from Taiwan
- Tea 101: Tea nutrition and benefits
Tag Archives: Hubei
This tea grows in the mountain in Hubei province. The newly-opened leaves are picked right after the snow season is over. This tea is specifically made only for special occasions, thus it is not available in the market place. This … Continue reading
Posted in Green Tea Tagged Chinese tea, Hubei, premium tea Leave a comment